Petition to UNESCO - Against Discrimination of Macedonian Language

Momcilo Stojanovski
Gostin

/ #309 Re:

2010-11-23 22:09

#307: -  My friend,thank you for the support,but in your studies you can add some proofs from MAcedonia that MAcedonians exist in this region before the fabricated Slavs invasion(It's the Avars,Hunnes,Tatars and Mongols invading),if there was no invasion at all by Slavs.Simply because this thessis is contradictory,such a big population migrating carrying all the belongings,with their families,wifes,children,cattle,and everything,to make war,prevail such big obstacles as the big Danube River etc.and managing to erase everything from such a great civilisation here and install theirs,or just steal the domestic one,I simply don't aggree with you.To study Macedonians you need to come to MAcedonia,or borrow some facts and evidences from it.I don't say nothing bad,I like you try to contribute with MAcedonians,my sympathies to you.

There is Facts and archeological artifacts that the language,that this institution influenced by the Greeks is trying to erase it,and show it as not MAcedonian,they testify just the opposite.Messages and frases written in Ancient MAcedonian letters,way before the Greeks,and written in MAcedonian language exactly and 90% sound as todays MAcedonian language.They are all over the place,and there is not a meter square to dig and not find anything Macedonian originally.The areas as Kokino,Matka,Govrlevo,etc,in Macedonia are the proof,as it is the Stone of Rosseta,as well,not too recent ago decyphered by Macedonians Tome Boshevski And Tentov.It is the middle section,written in so called Demotic script,which is authentic MAcedonian,and it clearly makes distinction between Egyptians(Gjupci-Grci) and Macedonians,and their deities to whom is the message dedicated.As well addressing to Bo-go.AS it is known it is slogovo pismo,as it is Glagoljica,which is  simplified form of the Venetic,from which derived Aleksanders Koine(A mixture of MAcedonian dialects as coded language just because of the Greeks in his Army)and the Glagolica,from which derived Kirilica.The creators of Glagolica are the Solun Brothers Kiril and Metodi,mother Lav and MArija( clearly not Greek or Bulgarian names),and their students Kliment and Naum Ohridski created Kirilica and named it in honor of their teacher Kiril.

For an open mind there is a lot to learn from MAcedonia.