Petition to UNESCO - Against Discrimination of Macedonian Language

Goran Belovinov
Gostin

2010-11-24 14:06

Over Duke Aleksandar Atanasoski
Gostin

#352 One Macedonian confession to all civilizations

2010-11-24 14:46

http://tjbuggey.ancients.info/images/maggrecia1.jpg...

Throughout the entire Macedonian history is said that the peninsula as a region began to be called Macedonia before the arrival Graecia's (Greeks of the Italian peninsula..
During independence of smaller cities of the states huge Macedonian peninsula created the first global imperial union also named Macedonia, 1700 years BC, but after 3700 yeras, in 1831 to 36, when artificially created several larger states on Macedonian peninsula was renamed in the Balkan peninsula , and one of the newly created state called Greece, began to destroy everything before that was Macedonian and deforms, distorts and write a different history, based on the locally invented mythology, but some of the newly created states to no avail destroy ancient Macedonian history although today trying to make new plans and strategies, as artificially erase a culture, make every effort, the World Heritage to acquire exclusive rights only as a newly created country (Greece) ... Today's other civilizations, other than blindly refer to this aggression, are not aware and still do not know about this scam, which is newly created this so-called Greek culture, and even worse is that this was the Greek culture to play with millions of human lives, does not recognize minority peoples, destroys the secret world cultural monuments, etc ... fact that fraudsters are huge and every aspect of military and economic and commercial for us, Greeks speak historical facts, published the other civilizations that have been deceived and corrupted by them. Today Greek scam that is produced to world public comes to light, not only with the Macedonian question which man she invented, for its domestic problems, but expanding the monetary policy that Greece very skillfully done, where undomestic nonworking, consumes and steals huge funds from the global economy, justifying the needs for development or help, and where their story will emerge, and the general public will find out that the Macedonians are not those who oppose as presented, we are only those that we are defending what is ours and what has long belonged to us, and that is preMacedonian Culture, Macedonian identity, the Macedonian tradition, which should also be preserved as one of the world's most beautiful cultural heritages that are created at the beginning and the ancient still exist to this day, just that we are the world's cultural heritage, which wants to save and cherish the smallest things that exist today ...
no one has the right to delete the name or civilizations older than 3700 years who is autochthon or born on places of them first time...
Friendly advice: be wary today from Greek proposals (may be a Trojan "dirty" game)

thanks to google translator ...

Nikola Popadinovski
Gostin

2010-11-24 14:50

ONE NAME ONE NATION-MACEDONIA FOREVER
vlatko petreski
Gostin

#354 Македонија

2010-11-24 14:51

Македонија Македонско Македонци само тоа прифаќаме нека ни е вечно името и татковината
e75
Gostin

#355 MacedoniA

2010-11-24 15:12

JAS KE SE OBRATAM DO SITE POTPISANJI....VE MOLAM SIRETE GO LINKOT NA PRIJATELI, NA FB PROFILI I FB GRUPI...SAMO TAKA KE GO ZGOLEMIME SPISOKOT I KE DOKAZEME DEKA NE IMA !
Sonja
Gostin

2010-11-24 15:18

what's is you'r problem about our name????
Meri Gorgievska
Gostin

#357 Say Macedonia free your Mind!!!!!!!

2010-11-24 15:21

Im proud to be MACEDONIAN!
borce jovev
Gostin

2010-11-24 15:22

vecna-MAKEDONIJA-i to......!!!!!!
Zoran Nusev
Gostin

2010-11-24 15:27

No additional comments

Ova mislenje e otstraneto od svojot avtor (Show details)

2010-11-24 15:38

Gostin

2010-11-24 15:41

Potomok sum na borci za Makedonija. Genocidot vrz moite pretci ne ja unisti mojata loza nie postoime i ke prodolzime da postoime, ne so puska vraka, tuku so zbor koj sece poveke i od najostrata sabja. Gi pocituvam site gragani na Evropskata unija no prasuvam kade e nivnata pocit? Do koga ke sluguvat za neciij interes. Ne ucat za gradenje mostovi, a tie gi urnaa izgradenite.
Dosta!
Momcilo Stojanovski
Gostin

#362 Potpisuvajte se i tuka.Sign here too.

2010-11-24 15:52

Zoran Dodevski
Gostin

#363 I'm Macedonian

2010-11-24 15:59

Why should anybody have problem with my language?

I'm Macedonian and I speak Macedonian lenguage
Stefan Pejovski
Gostin

#364 One name One nationality Macedonian forever!!!

2010-11-24 16:04

I love Macedonia !
Pece Paskoski
Gostin

2010-11-24 16:06

da se zacuva makedonskiot jazik
zlatko donov
Gostin

2010-11-24 16:29

Makedonskiot jazik e na makedoncite i nema nikogas da dozvolime da se izbrise.
Filip Shotarovski
Gostin

#367 Do not Disturb Us

2010-11-24 16:55

Macedonian Language is Base of All Slovenian Languages...]
Read The History And Learn Something...
Тони Камкински
Gostin

#368 Macedonia to the Macedonians

2010-11-24 17:14

Leave our country alone! We were,and we are Macedonians!!
Andonov Stojance
Gostin

2010-11-24 18:37

Mozam samo da kazam,deka go podrzuvam seto ova...i,definitivno sum za da se razbudi svesta na narofot,na mladite!
Samo napred,imate celosna podrshla
Emi G
Gostin

#370 Petition against discrimination of Macedonian Language

2010-11-24 19:00

I live in the Republic of Macedonia!
I`m Macedonian!
My language is Macedonian!

:-) <3 <3 <3
Иво Митрушев
Gostin

#371 Македонски јазик

2010-11-24 19:27

Македонец сум и ја поддржувам оваа петиција. Македонскиот јазик како и државата Македонија никој нема право да ги оспорува!

Македонија и македонски јазик вечни.
Bojan
Gostin

2010-11-24 19:48

We are a Macednonians, we have our language, and our contry is name MACEDONIA.
Daniel Andreev
Gostin

#373 MACEDONIA

2010-11-24 19:49

MACEDONIA
Стефан Митревски
Gostin

#374 We are Macedonians, we speak macedonian language,our country is MACEDONIA

2010-11-24 20:19

We live in Macedonia,we love our country, we will fight for our name, for our language, for our identity. MACEDONIA FOREVER We dont give up! We are Aleksandar Makedonski`s descendants.
RAMADAN
Gostin

2010-11-24 20:21

Da znae celiot svet a osobeno Grcija deka nie Makedoncive sme kako trevkata PIREJ od PETRE M ANDREEVSKI...kolku da ne pokosuvaat ,da ne brisat i diskriminiraat nie poveke ke se shirimi kako narod i nikogash nema da iscezne i ovene nasiot narod , jazik ,kulturnite i civilizaciskite vrednosti sto gi imame..."NIKOGAS".