Petition to UNESCO - Against Discrimination of Macedonian Language

franco mila
Gostin

2010-11-24 20:28

Nemam sto da kagam osven deka go sakam mojot majcin jazik.
RAMADAN
Gostin

2010-11-24 20:29

I LOVE MACEDONIA
Stojanka Kostovska
Gostin

2010-11-24 20:45

Narod bez jazik, ne e narod.
Kako0 mo\e da se razlikuva od drugite narodi,ako ne so jazikot koj ni e daden od boga, od prastaro vreme, narod koj e zapisan vo biblijata, ne moze da bide bez osnovnoto obelezje, toa e jazikot.
Nemam komentar na vakvata diskriminacija. Toa e isto kako nekoj da ti ja zeme dusata, duhot.
Zlatko Dameski
Gostin

2010-11-24 20:56

We like and want our MACEDONIAN language
Ljubisa from MACEDONIA
Gostin

2010-11-24 21:01

i love macedonia and we all will fight against every one who want to change our name, everyone who wants to change our name first they should change theirs...
kiril
Gostin

#381 disgrace

2010-11-24 21:09

It is disgrace for UN for doing such a thing.

K
Pece Miceski
Gostin

2010-11-24 21:29

ОВДЕ НА ОВИЕ ПРОСТОРИ ВО ОВАА ДРЖАВА СО МОМЕНТАЛНО СЕГАШНИ ГРАНИЦИ КАКО И ВО ДЕНЕШНИТЕ СЕ УШТЕ ОКУПИРАНИ ДЕЛОВИ НА НАШАТА НИ МИЛА ТАТКОВИНА СЕ УЧЕЛО И СЕ ЗБОРУВАЛО НА МАКЕДОНСКИ. ВО АЛБАНИА КОЈА ВЕШТАЧКА ТВОРЕВИНА НА АНГЛИЈА, ВО БУГАРИЈА КОЈА НЕ ПРИЗНАВА НАРОД МАКЕДОНСКИ,И ВО АНТАРДСКАТА ДРЖАВИЧКА АТИНА КОЈА СЕГА СЕ НАРЕКУВА ГРЧКА АВО ПОСЛЕДНО ВРЕМЕ САКА ДА СЕ НАРЕКУВА ДУРИ И МАКЕДОНИЈА, ПА ДУРИ НИ ГО ЗЕДЕ И ЗНАМЕТО ОД КУКЛИШ 16 КРАКОТО ЗНАМЕ СО SВЕЗДАТА ОД ВЕРГИНА. ЗАТОА ДА ЗНАЕТЕ ОВДЕ НИЕ ОД СЕКОГАШ СМЕ УЧЕЛЕ МАКЕДОНСКИ И СМЕ ПИШУВАЛЕ КИРИЛИЧНО ПИСМО.БИЛО И ЌЕ БИДЕ ВАКА ЗА ВЕК И ВЕКОВ А М И Н. ве поздравувам ве сакам сите почитувачи на Македонија-Македонисти.

Ova mislenje e otstraneto od svojot avtor (Show details)

2010-11-24 21:37

e75
Gostin

#384 MacedoniA...MACEDONIAN LENGUAGE

2010-11-24 21:40

ЈАС СУМ МАКЕДОНКА !!!
ЗБОРУВАМ МАКЕДОНСКИ !!!!
МОЈАТА ЗЕМЈА СЕ ВИКА МАКЕДОНИЈА !!!
ГОРДОСТ Е ДА СИ МАКЕДОНЕЦ !!!!
САМО СОНЦЕТО Е ПОСТАРО ОД МАКЕДОНИЈА !!!

I am MACEDONIAN !!!
I speak MACEDONIAN !!!
My country NAME is MACEDONIA !!!
PROUD TO BE MACEDONIAN !!!
ONLY THE SUN IS OLDER THAN MACEDONIA !!!
marjan cakmakoski
Gostin

2010-11-24 21:40

SAMITE SE BLAMIRAAT. NEMA DRUGI MAKEDONCI. NEMA DRUG MAKEDONSKI JAZIK. EDNA E MAKEDONIJA. SO VAKVA KULTURA I TRADICIJA IZLISNO E DA OBJASNUVAM NEKOMU KOJ SUM I STO SUM.

Gostin

2010-11-24 23:18

So nice to see Skopian Slavs write in Slavo Bulgarian language.
igor stojanoski
Gostin

2010-11-24 23:53

nasiot jazik e makedonski i nema da prifatime nisto drugo osven MAKEDONIJA - MAKEDONSKI

Gostin

#388 Macedonia

2010-11-25 00:06

GO SAKAM MOJOT MAJCIN JAZIK.

Gostin

2010-11-25 00:09

GO SAKAM MOJOT MAJCIN JAZIK I NE PRIFAKAM NI EDEN DRUG.MAKEDONCI JAVI TE SE.
vesna bozilovic
Gostin

#390 za makedonija

2010-11-25 00:09

VREME E!!!
da napravime i nie nesto za ova nasa zemja

Ova mislenje e otstraneto od svojot avtor (Show details)

2010-11-25 00:38

Gostin

#392 Za makedonskiot Jazik

2010-11-25 00:41

Go ima makedonskiot Jazik. Ne dajte da Izgubi. Zavisi od nas site.
Andrea BOSSONI
Gostin

#393 Petition to UNESCO - Against Discrimination of Macedonian Language

2010-11-25 00:55

I'm not Macedonian but I live in Skopje and I think that we can clearly see the evolution of a country when culture, instruction and education (besides the medical research) are developed. I think that this petition is a way to fight against what is unfair but considered normal. It's not. The identity of a country and roofs are in its language. And people who discriminate other people are not worth while to be considered at the same (human) level.

Andrea Bossoni,
Film director, Scriptwriter, Writer
Angela Pop Ristova-Ajdin
Gostin

#394 Сите да се потпишеме

2010-11-25 01:21

Kрајно време е сите да се вклучиме. Не е важно дали ова го организира некоја партија или било кој. Само две илјади и нешто потписи до сега е малку. Треба многу повеќе. Ајде сите да се потпишеме !!!
Manu SILVA
Gostin

2010-11-25 01:48

stop discrimination ! let macedonian language free ! and every nations of the world, must to accept the constitution of " REPUBLIKA OD MAKEDONIJA " !!! MACEDONIA FOREVER ... warm regards from portuguese citizen
ljupce sarafinoski
Gostin

#396 :D

2010-11-25 01:53

:*

Gostin

2010-11-25 02:06

Skopian gypsies and Turk arse kissers
Robert Mihajlovski
Gostin

2010-11-25 03:41

Macedonian language is a fully recognized language.
Suzana Dimitrievska
Gostin

#399 Do the job that you are paid for – protect us of been discriminated!

2010-11-25 04:10

Stop with your apartheids treatment towards our country and people and make yourselves useful and worthy of holding your positions in these institutions, that are meant to SERVE the justice and protect all discriminated people around the world. Your are neglecting your duties and with it feeding the fascistic minds that spreads their hatred and poison people’s brain. Do you job correctly and earn the money that you are paid for! DO NOT LET ANYONE DISCRIMATES MACEDONIA AND MACEDONIAN PEOPLE EVER AGAIN, either for our culture, language, or nation!
Mirjana Lozanovska
Gostin

#400 Against Discrimination of Macedonian Language

2010-11-25 04:18

In an era when identity is highlighted, it is a tragic paradox that there is so much discrimination within supposedly humanitarian organisations, such as UNESCO, against the Macedonian people and the Macedonian language.

For many Macedonians and people of Macedonian origin, this becomes a desperate existential question. In so many ways such practices of discrimination, and the accumulation of such practices at detailed levels of cultural exchange, have the effect of erasing a key reference point of one's identity - the idea of Macedonian as an identity for the Macedonians. This is felt everyday such that, in Australia for example, where there is tolerance and celebration of many ethnicities, to mention that you are Macedonian (background) resonates with either, silence because the person has not heard of such an origin, discomfort because the person is aware of ethnic tensions, or laissez-faire reaction because the person knows something and wants to make a joke.

It is no joke to always have this central reference of your identity put into question. It is a humanitarian tragedy when there is concerted effort to erase the Macedonian identity, because little by little, these practices of international organisations has that effect. It is a form of linguistic genocide.